But enough of that. Today's Christmas movie is a good one! I don't even know the name of it but it had me at the first corny line I heard.
I have an IEP meeting today at 10:00. I'll be interested to see if this mother shows up (via Zoom). I emailed and called her about 6 times trying to set the meeting up and didn't hear back until about 3 days after I'd given up and just set up the meeting for my convenience. I never get a response from her about grades either. I mean, her kid is doing great but you'd think she'd be a little more involved considering where her son came from and what he'd gone through in the past. (He was at a behavioral school the last two years.) Who knows...guess we'll see today.
I woke up to pouring rain and the boys wouldn't go outside. Thankfully it's slowed down and they've both finally been out and hopefully peed and pooped. I hate thinking of them all day in the house when they don't get plenty of time outside in the morning. Jim was bummed because when Boo went out, he took a duck and then left it out there. I told him, "It's a duck...it likes the water." He was thrilled however that when Scout finally came down to go out and Boo went out again, seemingly to rescue his duck son. He's a good duck dad.
Dinner: I really have no plans for dinner tonight so I think I'll make burgers. I won't be able to go to the store during my plan bell since my IEP is then so I need to make something that I already have the ingredients for.
I've been keeping an eye on the weather for PIB and as of now, I think things should be okay. My biggest concern is the wind. We're still pretty far out though so I'll have to monitor.
Nothing else to really talk about. Happy it's Thursday and this time tomorrow I'll be looking at the weekend. So ready. I'm out. Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment