Today I'll be in my room all day working on the prep work for the first lessons in my ELA and history classes. I'm hoping the printers are back up today as they were down throughout the district yesterday. I mean, really?! You couldn't get this shit straightened out before teachers enter buildings? Dumb. Anyway, I'll be getting binders together and my schedules figured out. Thankfully this year I've only got three bells of academic classes (as opposed to 4 or 5 in the past) so I'm pretty excited about that.
This morning I was doing my yoga and in savasana when Jim got up. (I do yoga in the spare bedroom right off our bedroom but I close our door and let Jim sleep during the week.) He walked in (I felt his presence), stood over me (my eyes were closed) and said, "ARE YOU OKAY!?" He's so stupid. Shocking that Boo wasn't all up in my business giving me a face bath like he normally does when I'm in savasana.
Dinner tonight: I'm finally going to make the stuffed peppers that I got at Costco several weeks ago. (They've been in the freezer). They come in pans of 6 but I only took out two for me and Jim. I'll add a little sauce to liven them up and make a salad. BTW - last night I make burgers; beef for Jim and one of the chicken burgers I got at Aldi the other day. I wasn't sure about these (you never know with pre-made shit) but they were really good. They're made with caramelized onions and cheddar and were yummy.
So, the family that had signed contract for Raeburn backed out. Apparently after seeing what their escrow bill would be they freaked. I mean, dumb asses, did you NOT look to see that the annual taxes were over $18,000? Stupid. There is another couple that are interested in the house though and are willing to pay cash for the same price as the other people. They were going to see the house last night so fingers crossed.
And that's all I've got. Best get moving and head out to school Tomorrow I'll start mat my normal wake up time since school officially starts tomorrow at 7:25. I'm going to try for 4:20 this year and see how that works out with my morning routine. (Last year I got up at 4:15.) Anyway, happy Wednesday. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment