Thursday, August 03, 2023

Mmm, Skyline!

How I love you Skyline! I tend to only eat Skyline once or twice a year (actual Skyline in the restaurant) and man oh man is it worth the wait! I got my usual (small 3-way, a coney with mustard and onions, a root beer and extra crackers) but Jim went balls to the wall. He got a JUMBO 3-way (dry) and a coney + a Pepsi. He said, after he cleaned his plates, "I think I've fed my craving for Skyline for a while." Yeah, sure. 

Our Costco trip was successful but I can't stand the people who shop there. I know I'm a broken record when I talk about this but why do people think they can just stop in the middle of an aisle, blocking other people's way? It's just so inconsiderate. Anyway, I got everything on my list except the joggers that I'd seen advertised. No big deal...not like I needed more workout pants. 

One of the main things I went to Costco for was was peaches and I ended up getting 6 boxes of them. Today will be a canning day and I can't wait to get started. For today I'll just be doing my peaches but soon, I'll be doing some cowboy crack. 

Additionally today I'll be taking a bike ride and mowing the backyard. Afterwards, Jim will treat it. Other than that, I think he'll probably just chill because he didn't get home until after 1:00 last night and was up by 7:00. He's not working Friday and I'm sure he's glad to have almost made it to the weekend. 

Currently the dogs are chasing each other around the house and it is loud and chaotic. They're crazy. Oop, Boo just ran behind the couch. Scout won't go after him there so he runs from side to side barking at him. These boys may be over 6 years old but they still act like little puppies sometimes. 

Dinner tonight: I think I'll do a piece of mahi mahi, some gnocchi and probably some broccoli. Healthy and light. 

Okay well, time to get a move on: Yoga, bike ride, lawn and canning. Happy Thursday! Later! 

No comments: