I just love these temps overnight. It's so nice to be able to open the windows and breathe the fresh air. I used to be able to open windows when the temps were slightly warmer during the day, knowing the evening and overnight temps would clear out the warmer air but with hot flashes now a major part of my sleep cycle, it just isn't possible. These next few days, however, will certainly have me jonesin' for Fall.
School was so boring yesterday and I'm not sure exactly why. I mean, I was pretty busy throughout the day with normal Monday chores but I just wasn't feeling it. I guess the key word there was "Monday".
The para (aide) who comes with the student with a seizure disorder that I have in my 4th period Government class is having surgery on her knee today. She believes she'll be back next Tuesday (I'm not so sure about that) and in the meantime, there will be a sub in for her. Originally she told me it was going to be the kids mother and I said, "Oh hell no!" That's not appropriate and I made sure to let the kids sped teacher know. It's not like I have something to hide or that I'm worried about her reaction to my teaching but there are rules. Parents can't just come in like that. Plus, the kid is in high school. Give him a little room. Apparently it happened all the time in the junior high but I'm nipping that shit in the bud.
Dinner tonight: I'll probably do chicken marsala with Brussel sprouts and egg noodles. I need to go to the grocery and I'm going to try and do it during my plan period.Not much else is happening with me. Still pretty boring around here. That's okay though.
BTW - Jim's in trouble. He's got a job and he keeps flaking out on me. He's supposed to find some wood and/or have someone come and take a tree down so we can split and he keeps "forgetting". Our normal tree guy has been out of commission so we're kind of floundering and it's driving me nuts. I mean, realistically, we probably have enough wood for the winter but I'm just not comfortable unless we have MORE than enough. GET IT TOGETHER JIM!!! Do I "forget" to make dinner? Or pay the bills? I ask you to do ONE thing and you can't remember to do it?! Useless!
Okay - time to get ready. Happy Tuesday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment