Friday, December 31, 2021

Bad Blogger!

Sorry I've been so laxed in my blogging of late. With going north then doing intermittent fasting these last two days, my routine has been a bit whacked. And the reason I didn't post on the days I did the fasting is because A) I didn't eat breakfast which is when I normally blog and B) I wanted to stay as busy as possible until I could eat so I forgot to post. But I'm here now!

So yeah, here's what I've done these last few days:

  • Went to Columbus and hung out with Maggie, Eva, Charlie and Mom. I got to see Mom's new condo which is so cute. She's still unpacking and getting things together (pictures still need hanging) but it's cozy and within walking distance to Maggie. 
  • While in Columbus, Maggie, Eva and I went to see Sing 2 and I highly recommend it. It was so good and the music was great. While there, eating popcorn, my temporary crown fell out but it didn't cause me any issues. My permanent one went in a day and a half later. 
  • Tuesday, I came home and did a little cleaning. 
  • Wednesday I had an early appointment with my dentist and got my permanent crown put in. My appointment was at 8:00 and I was back in my car at 8:25. I went grocery shopping and then came home and took the indoor Christmas decorations down. I just get so antsy after a while because it's so cluttery and that drives me nuts. 
  • Yesterday I didn't go anywhere except to walk the boys and I finished knitting Scout's new sweater while watching TV. It was a chill day. Jim came home from work and we went out for Mexican. 
So as you can see, not much has been going on. Jim's worked all week but is off today. Our plans for this New Year's Eve is to hang out, walk the boys, get to Shooters early, then come home, watch the UC game and maybe play some cards (with our without our neighbors...I'm not sure). I'm going to make a couple of steaks for dinner (with the blue cheese onion sauce that Jimmy likes) with baked potatoes and asparagus. I'm sure neither of us will make it to midnight but we don't care about that. 

Oh, speaking of my steaks, for Christmas Jim got me the Ninja Pro XL grill/griddle and I LOVE it! It does everything! So far I've made chicken and pork chops with it and they were cooked perfectly. Tonight I'll do the steaks! Yum, can't wait. 

Tomorrow is New Year's day and my plans will be what they always are: Hang and make pork and sauerkraut for good luck. Sunday I'm sure we'll make another stop to Shooters and watch some football while I prepare my mind to head back to work. This vacation went way too fast. 

And that's all I've got. I'm going to go get on the elliptical and do some ab work because I need to get back in shape. 

Happy New Years to all! Stay safe...later!

No comments: