Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Early Out

I have a 7:15 meeting today so need to crack-a-lack! I don't have much to talk about anyway.

Truly...I have nothing. I mean, I could discuss the absurdity of trump but like him I hate being redundant.

I started watching Ratched on Netflix...creepy. Sarah Paulson is so good! Recommended but certainly weird, creepy, and a bit bloody. The filming is great...the colors (maybe that's cinematography?) so brilliant.

My dishwasher is acting like an asshole. I guess it's not draining properly so it's throwing up errors. Annoying. Jim's trying to remedy it now by shop-vaccing the hell out of the drain. We'll see if that works. If not, he'll have to pull it out and check on the drain hose. Dammit!

What else? Nothing. I'm excited about Friday because we'll start watching Hamilton in Government class. I think the kids will really like it. I hope so. 

Okay well, I have to iron my face mask (which is annoying!) and my shirt since I do have a meeting though it is virtual so who really cares. 

K - happy Tuesday! Stay healthy! Even if you think you're immune. Later!

No comments: