Monday, November 17, 2014

Waiting For A Closing

I'll attempt a post here...still don't have my computer...lots more wrong with it then I expected. I'm confident all will be well.

So, the weather: I'm currently on a delay. I'm guessing that since Cincinnati Public is closed it's only a matter of time before we close. On one hand, I'm excited but on the other hand I worry about using all our days quickly. Better safe than sorry though and I can't complain too much as I watch Jim getting ready to head out.

Jim normally has to be at work at 6:00 but with the roads and snow he's not taking any chances. Better to wait until more cars are out there to deal with the snowy roads. Of course I'll worry when he leaves and I hear from him.

Speaking of Jim, I got him a Christmas gift yesterday that I'm excited about. I got him the latest, Mack-daddy Keurig. It comes with 42 k-cups, a carafe and a bunch of filters. It can brew up to 30 ounces at a time, it's digital and has the largest reservoir they make. Kind of a gift for Muir too. Jim will be so happy. (I do have a machine already but I keep it at school and only bring it home during long breaks.)

And that's about it. It will be a short week as I'm taking Friday off to head to Columbus. I haven't been in forever. It's going to be a craft extravaganza as Maggie bought the makings for gingerbread houses and ornament making. Can't wait.

K - I'm out. Happy Monday and drive safely out there people. (Sorry about any errors.)

No comments: