So its been awhile since I've mentioned HH (my former principal. Can I get a little "thank you Jesus" that he's not MY HH anymore!?) and I hate to bring him up here as it seems to taint my blog but last night I received a message from my friend who is a science teacher at his new school. I had told her in a conversation last spring that he was all about gathering in his men and hated strong women. Here's what she sent me last night:
Her: ur rite. it's good old boys ego club; not strong women. very interesting
Me: Yup...he hates strong women and makes their school lives miserable when he can.
Her: Got a bad vibe. He doesn't like me but its mutual
Me: I'm sure he'll start recruiting next year. He likes to stack his staff with his weak lady minions
Her: he's all about pr and many have bought in. mostly males and he strokes their egos. it's ridiculous! he also likes his ego stroked. too much: all smoke and mirrors.
I have to say, better her than me. I'm just glad that we got rid of that bad apple and hopefully, he'll never come back. He said he would like to but I'm thinking with our current board and the current interim superintendent (who I believe will become permanent superintendent) he doesn't stand a chance. Good riddance.
Lets see, what else. Jim has to go to his union meeting tonight to get sworn in. We were going to go out to eat and use one of the gift card I got (to Ruth Chris's) but alas, we'll put that off for another time. He also has to work tomorrow. That sucks for him but it's good for the wallet and makes up for him having to take off last Friday.
ARG!!! I just checked my bank account and I've got all these crazy pending charges from game stores etc. There are two charges that were made and then credited back to me and then more charged. Over $60! I'm so annoyed right now. 5/3 had a security breech and I got a new card but that doesn't seem to be helping. I've also changed my email password and this shit better STOP! What else can I do?! I'll call 5/3 when I get to school (they aren't available until 7:00 AM). I hate this!
K - well I best mosey. Later - happy Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment