Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Little Bear!!!

How cute is my girl?!  These are her preschool pics.  My fave is the first one.  Her eyes look so brown and I love the ring on her finger.  Everyone always mentions how expressive Eva's eyebrows are and this second one really shows.  I love her and am hoping to see her next weekend (fingers crossed that Jim's wound is completely healed by then)!

I hate to start a bitch fest but can I tell you how annoyed I am?  I just got my Time Warner Bill and it is for the cost that I told the woman on the phone I WOULD NOT PAY!  I will certainly be calling when I get home today and throw a fit. I am so sick of having to call these people to dispute cost or bitch about shitty pixilating service.  I'm this close (fingers a millimeter apart) from ditching them altogether.  Dish is looking better and better to me.  I may even call Cincinnati Bell and see about Fioptics.


In computer news - that is annoying me as well.  I'm still working to get these stupid pop ups from invading my browsing and I'm not having much luck.  I may just bring the damn thing into school and have the computer dude look at it.

And to make matters worse, I just got an email from Hayneedle - who I ordered my tree and wreath from - and they've charged me TWICE for my tree.  I'm about to lose my mind.

Lets see, in school news - another teacher had a student come in for Veterans day and talk to his history classes.  He happened to be a former student on my caseload who had served in Iraq and had his legs blown off.  It was really amazing to see him and to see how well he was doing.  Injury aside, he was a kid I was very worried about.  He was lazy but smart and I'm not sure how he graduated.  He has come such a long way, is married with a child and has his life together.  Just goes to show...

No comments: