I did manage to get some sleep last night. I still woke up at 10, midnight, and 3 but I went back to sleep fairly easily...I think. I woke up before my alarm went off as well but I do that a lot. I have a headache but that will go away in a bit I'm sure (my daily dose of naproxen just needs to kick in). My mood is better and I'm sure work (though I don't want to go) will be a distraction. And hey, it's a short week so I should cease my complaining and focus on that.
Lets see...what else...um...I've got nothing. Jim's brother is in town. I think he said he was going to hang with him today or tonight so I may be on my own for dinner. I wouldn't mind that...good reason not to cook and to eat some of the many leftovers in my fridge. We'll see.
Tomorrow is supposedly picture day at work. Not really caring about that...may skip it altogether. Not in the picture/smiling mood. They can use my picture from last year!
Okay well, I'm going to go head up to finish getting ready. Happy Tuesday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment