So I was watching TV yesterday evening (I know...weird!) - specifically Pioneer Woman and she was doing a bunch of freezer meals and I thought, "HEY! I have a relatively free weekend this weekend...why not do the same!?" I figure the Bengals have a bye week this Sunday so I'll have time then. I plan on doing a couple of small pans of lasagna, chicken pot pie, beef stew and sour cream noodle bake. I'll do a little research today at lunch to see if there's anything else that sounds worth my time.
Other than that, I also want to do a thorough clean of the house this weekend and Jim can help, finally (more on that in a minute). I also plan on taking a bike ride both Saturday AND Sunday. The only REAL plans this weekend? Our former neighbors, Brandi and Matt invited us for pizza Friday. Haven't hung out with them since about June...look forward to it.
In regard to Jimmy: He's doing well. His back is the same. Not sure how long this will take to heal but looking at it? Seems it should be more than three weeks. He's doing more, however. He mowed the lawn the other day. He also went and stained part of a deck yesterday and will complete it today. He slept well last night and his pain isn't much. He said he really doesn't feel his back which is good because it looks like it would kill! Like someone (not me) took an axe to him. Oh, and he has a job interview on Tuesday. He put in an application at Costco and they have a job fair thing and a woman called asking him to come in. They hire most of their employees as part-timers first but who knows. I've heard they are a really good company to work for. We'll see. I'll take anything I just want him to be content.
My IEP meeting went swimmingly yesterday. The parent called and cancelled. We conferenced on the phone. Easy peasy Japaneasy. Those are my favorite meetings. I don't have another IEP until October 7. I have 4 in October...one of them is already written. Two will be easy and the last one is a new kid for me so I'll have to fix all the dumb shit things written in the last IEP.
Okay well - Jim is all "packed" and back in bed. Sami has had her crusts of toast, I'm finishing up my delicious smoothie (ooh, it's Green Bean Delivery day!!!) so I best mosey back upstairs to complete this masterpiece. Happy Thursday (YAY!!! TOMORROW'S FRIDAY!). Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment