Yesterday was so nice. Nothing to do but so busy regardless. I got up, drank coffee then dressed and got Sami walked. It was time to hit the trail after that and get my bike ride on. It was REALLY crowded on the trail and can I just say that people are annoying?! One dumb ass runner was running in the MIDDLE of the "road". When I went to pass him and I said, "on your left" he didn't even move over. I felt like sticking my elbows out and grazing him. I mean, I was on my bike, he was running and would never have caught me...maybe if I see him today. Oh, and then there was a woman walking her schnauzer and she just let him weave back and forth from one side of the trail to the other. I saw her doing this knowing she was oblivious to me pedaling closer so I cleared my throat really loudly and scared the crap out of her. What does she think? She's the only one on the trail!? Annoying! Anyway - I went only 9 miles yesterday as it had been nearly 3 weeks since I'd been on a bike. My ass was killing me by the time I got back. It was nice ass hurt though.
After my ride, I headed to the grocery where I did a MAJOR shop in preparation for my freezer cooking. When I got back, Jim was finishing up cleaning upstairs. We showered, ate lunch and then headed to Shooter's. We hadn't been in weeks...maybe months. Couple beers later and we headed home.
For freezer cooking, yesterday I made calzones, boiled chicken (for today), and made roast beef/ham and cheese sandwiches...those just pop out of the freezer and get popped (typed pooped first) into an oven for a nice and delicious hot ham/beef/cheese sandwich. Yummy. Today I'll do sour cream noodle bake, chicken pot pie, lasagna, eggplant parmesan and a chicken/penne sundried tomato dish. Jim helped me yesterday in the kitchen and was a great sous chef. I need to take advantage of him more. (In the bedroom and out...hee hee).
After my cooking frenzy yesterday, I went out to join some of the neighbors at the picnic table...just talking and having a beer. Michelle - the neighbor who lives just down the hill, had a trampoline that she wanted out of her yard and Christy wanted it so about 6 of us went and hauled it up. I had to test it out, of course. I haven't jumped on a trampoline in probably 30 years...or more. Kenny wanted me to do a flip. I did not do one. You know I would have broken my neck if I had.
Okay well that's all I've got. I'm going to head up to dress and go out to the trail for a ride. I want to try and beat the crowds this morning. Hopefully I won't run into any angry deer this early in the AM. Happy Sunday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment