Monday, December 03, 2012

This Isn't Winter Weather!

69 degrees today!  Really!?  This doesn't make me happy.  I don't like this back and forth shit!  And to top it all off?  When I sat down to post here, what should be sitting there ON my computer to greet me?  A FREAKIN' STINK BUG!  MOTHER EFF!  That just pisses me off and gets my Monday morning off to a crappy start!

K - I'm better now.

So I think we have a ghost in our house.  That or my husband is a dumb ass.  Or maybe I am.  Hmm...I wonder which one it could be!  Definitely Jim! Anyway - last night I go upstairs to hit the sack. Well, first I took a bath, then I climbed in bed to watch a bit of the television.  So I go to climb in and I can't find the remote.  Usually, I fall asleep before Jim (which I did on Saturday night) and he puts the remote above his head on the headboard.  It's not there.  So I yell down..."Jim!!!  JIM!!!" (he's deaf, ya know) "I can't find the remote."  Jim:  "Oh, yeah, it dropped down behind the headboard last night...I heard it...it's on the floor under the bed probably."  So I look and it isn't there.  I search between the mattress and the frame...nothing.  I call down that I can't find it.  So Jim comes up and we look, and we look and we pull the mattress off and we undo covers and search in the pillows and nothing.  Nada.  It is GONE!  So I find an old remote and use that.  Fast forward about 20 minutes.  Jim and I are laying bed, watching something...can't remember what...not porn. Anyway - I go to hand him the remote because I'm going to go to sleep and my hand hits something hard (and not the good "something hard").  On top of the comforter, we have an extra blanket and the remote is nestled between those two things.  DAMN IT!  I think it's a ghost!  Cause I know I'm not a dumb ass and wouldn't I be a dumb ass if I married a dumb ass!?  On the other hand! I thought you "heard" it drop down behind the bed, JIM!  Yup, Jim = dumb ass!

Okay well, I best head off.  I have 3 IEPs this week and should get to school to dot all my "i's" and cross all my "t's".  K - later!

No comments: