It's HERE!!! I'm so excited to get my shit together and head out to Columbus! I feel like the wait time for this weekend dragged on and on and on. I feel like I haven't seen Eva in weeks; NAY MONTHS! Even though its only been since Thanksgiving. But!!! Considering over the summer I was seeing her just about every 2 weeks or so - well, you can understand the withdraw I'm suffering.
So my plans: I'll get up from posting here and make breakfast. Then I'll pack (no Maggie, I didn't pack last night! Stop BOTHERING ME!!!). I'll walk Sami - a short one - and then jump in the shower and jump in my car and GO GO GO! (Got a new book on CD to listen to and everything! My last one - a Laura Lippman - was really good...I'll post about it next week when I have gobs of time at school). We'll start making cookies today of course. We each made a batch of French Cake batter and with our dueling irons we'll crank those out. We'll also make 3 other type of cookies (I've mentioned them before). Tonight we're going to Bonefish. I didn't tell Jim because he'd be jealous. I'll tell him later and promise to take him over break. Can't wait though...loves me some Bonefish...bang bang shrimp! Yummy!
Other than the above, that's about all we plan on...except for a lot of playing and hanging and laughing with Maggie, Charlie, but mostly Eva. I can't wait to watch Frosty 50 times with her (she's addicted)...I got some new lip smacker too - grape Crush! I put some on last night before bed and Jim said, "What do you have on your lips? I can smell it from a mile away." Hee hee...Eva's going to love it...she'll literally want to eat it up (I won't let her).
And that's about all I've got. Oh, my IEP went well yesterday. So happy I got through all 6 without a hiccup. I scheduled one for January...I'll have one in February; none in March; 1 in April and two exits in May. YAY! Oh, well, and of course I'll probably have 2 to write for the kids going to the career center but basically, the hard part is over. {Deep sigh}
Okay well I best get this party started. Later all...safe driving to me. No rain today so that's good. I'll post from Maggie's with a video or two to whet your Eva whistle...Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment