Yesterday was such a relaxing day. It was so nice to sit at home with my hubby, in front of the fire, pups all around, cuddling while the snow fell outside. We literally laid around and played Mario Cart and Mario Galaxy all day long. I was happy that when I told Jim he wasn't going anywhere due to weather, he didn't complain and fight me. (Sometimes he does...I think if he still had his Blazer, he would have trekked to work.) Happy too that Maggie, Charlie, Eva, Madison and dogs made it safely to Columbus. Glad I wasn't in that car...I'm sure I would have suffered several apoplectic fits. UGH!
In today's news, Jim just left for work. My plans are to grocery shop, walk my baby...plan and start a new exercise routine...maybe do some quilting (I've been a slacker there) and hang. I'm sure there will be a bit of Wii playing in my future too.
And for your viewing pleasure - I got Eva a vacuum cleaner for Christmas. It's a mini-rendition of her Momma's vacuum and as you can see, she's a freak just like her mother. Maggie told me she'll be sitting there playing...having a tea party or something and all of a sudden she'll get up, get her vacuum and start cleaning. I'm telling you - Maggie has created a monster! (I guess I'm not helping tame the beast either if I'm feeding the crazy, huh?)
So that's all I've got. I should head to the store now and get that out of the way. I'm enjoying my time off so far...I feel like today is my first REAL day off. Probably because I'm home alone.
K - I'm out...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment