As we all know - I'm a dog person. I love my dogs. They are my babies. In fact Zeke just walked in the room (who can believe that lazy bum is up at 5:39!? He's usually knocked out until at least 7 or 8!) wagged his tail, smiled at me and walked back out. Oh, he's back...laying at my feet...wait, nope, he's back up wandering around. Ha! He just went into Jimmy's bathroom and plopped down on the cool tile. I don't know what his deal is - I thought he must have wanted out when I finished my shower and saw him lying (laying?) outside my bathroom but alas, he just sniffed at the air when I opened the door, turned around and went into the family room. Anyway - as a dog person, it boggles my mind that people (my neighbors across the way) just leave their dog(s) out all night long. And not only do they leave them out - they allow them to bark all night long - granted, they are small dogs and their barks aren't that loud but still. For me, I'm not bothered because I use a fan 365 and don't hear the barking but I know for a fact that the neighbors on either side of the barking dog are bothered by it. If it were me, and I were being roused during the night, I would call and wake those effers up because A) how rude and B) those pups deserve to sleep, cuddled up in a nice cozy house rather than in the chilly nighttime air!
In other news - I was reading people.com earlier and saw that Penelope Ann Miller and hubby have split. Not that I care - well of course I care that another couple has bitten the dust - but what was "shocking" to me was the picture they had up of PAM. She looked so OLD! Now that's mean but seriously - her neck in the picture they had looked so old-lady-ish! Check it out for yourselves! And I know I shouldn't judge because have you seen me lately? But really - this isn't her best look. And the red lipstick just makes her look haggier. I don't know. I need to not be so mean. Ah hell! Now I feel bad!
I don't have much else to talk about. Don't know what's for dinner tonight. Probably spaghetti and a salad. Something easy that will make leftovers. The weather (on this second day of spring, March 21st) is still HOT! 82 is to be the high today. Can't believe it. Got a cute shirt from the Loft yesterday in the mail and I'm wearing it today. And that's about it.
Guess I better head out to work. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment