So, not a lot of time...I'm trying something new re: healthy eating. It's a Dr. Oz recommendation. I usually don't watch him but I happened to flip him on the other day and he was talking about how to battle those different fats that we all deal with. Depending on the type of fat you carry, he had different recommendations for each one. I consider my biggest area of need to be my belly fat and for that he recommended a special breakfast and 1000mg of CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), which targets belly fat. The breakfast is a whole grain muffin with a poached egg, avocado, slice of Swiss, slice of tomato and a drizzle of olive oil. Yummy. So yesterday I wanted to try and get an egg poacher. I looked all over Kroger (I have one but don't like it). Well, I go back to the kitchen gadget area and I see a manager lady there and I approach her to ask where one might be and WHAT DO YOU KNOW! She was holding an electric egg cooker and marking it down. It was originally priced at $30, marked down to $20 and then marked down again to $10. SOLD! And I just cooked my egg and it was PERFECT! I was afraid it'd be runny but nope!
K - gotta go eat breakfast, finish my toilette and run out the door. Oh, and getting my hair colored after school - YAY!!!! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment