Monday, May 02, 2011

Wow! 10 Years!

I can't believe it's been 10 years - nearly - since 9/11.  Finally that sick bastard it dead!  They say OBL was shot in the head in a mansion in Pakistan.  I wonder about the mansion he was staying it.  Whose was it?  If not his, are those bastards dead too?  (That's not very nice of me...wishing others dead but you know there are more sick bastards waiting in line to bring the U.S. to its knees)  And by the way - my "friends" on FB say the dumbest things!  I can't believe the stupid shit people say publicly for all to see.

So it's raining...again.  Next three days:  Rain.  Lovely. I HATE RAIN!!!

This is funny.  Jim and I had a few errands to run yesterday.  We took his car but of course I drove.  Well, before we left I was running around looking for the grill manual because I needed the part number for the heat diffuser.  And of course I got no help from Jim...he's just out sitting in the car while I try to get shit done...of course he doesn't know where anything is so, really, he would have just gotten in the way.  Anyway, I finally get what I need and head out to the car.  Jim's in the driver's seat.  DB!?  Move it!  (Hold on!  That's not the funny part).  So we're driving along and we get to a red light...

BTW - it's POURING!!!

...and I look around the car and see this little notebook thingy stuck between the seats so I say, "What's this?" Jim:  "I don't know."  So I pick it up and look in it and Jim has written on it:  "Muir is nosey."  OOOOOOOO!!!  What a devil!  He knows me so well!  We laughed for minutes and minutes!  (This is what he was doing by the way while I raced around the house looking for stuff!  He's so helpful!)

Seriously - it's freaking POURING!!!  Hope it lets up before I leave for work. 

Happy Melanoma Monday by the way!  I don't think we should "celebrate" this day...that seems a little morbid! 

And...that's all I've got.  I'm already exhausted and ready for a nap.  Long work week!  Ugh!  K - I'm out...later!

No comments: