Saturday, May 21, 2011

No News Yet

No news and it's driving me bananas.  I could barely sleep last night wondering if Eva was here, almost here, nowhere near here.  Ugh!

So, while we wait, let's see what holidays are celebrated on this day - May 21st!

Holidays
  • I Need A Patch For That Day!  Weird!
  • Armed Forces Day
  • Rhubarb Day (I've got me some strawberry/rhubarb jam that I'll have on my toast this morning!)
  • Preakness Stakes (OH!!!  HOLY SHIT!!!  Listen to this!  I dreamt of Ted Shakleford last night - he played Gary Ewing on Knot's Landing - AND THERE'S A HORSE RUNNING IN THE PREAKNESS NAMED "SHAKLEFORD"!!! WTH!?  Don't ask me why I dreamt of him but isn't that freakin' weird!?!?!  OH CRAP - there's also a horse named "Mucho Macho Man" and just yesterday, "Macho Man" Randy Savage died!  There is just too many coincidences not to mention that today is also:)
  • End of the World or Rapture Party Day!
  • Eva's Birthday!!!
Birthdays on this date
  • Eva!!!
  • Raymond Burr (1917)
  • Mr. T!!!  (1952) - "I pity the fool!!!  I pity the fool that ISN'T born on my birfday!!!"
  • Plato (not Play-doh)
  • Josh Hamilton - once a Reds player I believe
And that's all I've got...I'm just waiting, waiting, waiting...more later...

No comments: