Only because I was walking around in the dark and kicked him. Then when I tried to step over him I stepped on him. When he finally got the hint and moved out into the hallway he stood there looking at me, wagging his tail. He loves me that much! I can kick him and then step on him and he's still happy to see me in the morning. I love that boy.
I had a tough time getting up this morning. It's that time of year, I guess. By May in my school year, after getting up at 5AM for nine months, I think my body starts going into shut down mode. I was so tired last night - at 8:00 - that I felt drunk (and no, I wasn't). When my head hit the pillow at 8:00, I think I was immediately OUT! Man, I don't know how I'm going to survive tonight. Fritz - brother-in-law - is having dinner. We'll leave here at 6PM and head down to Clifton. I'm sure by 8PM I'll be ready to go home to sleep. I think I better try to get a quick cat nap in when I get home today...otherwise I'll be a bum and I don't want to do that to Jimmy. Or Fritz. That would be rude. I can suck it up one night.
So that's all I've got. Except!!! It's NO PANTS DAY!!! Hot damn! And Shit!!! I'm wearing pants!!! I guess I'll just have to take them off! But here's a weird thing: Not only is it No Pants Day but it's also National Prevention of Teen Pregnancy Day! WHY!!!??? WHY!!!??? Why would you celebrate No Pants Day when you're trying to prevent teens from getting pregnant?! It should just be called, No Pants Day Teens So Go Get Pregnant Cause You've Got No Pants On You Big Bunch Of Horndogs! That's a mouthful though and I don't think it would fit on a poster.
K - I'm out...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment