First, let me say to Diane - I'm so sorry about Ozzie and I loved his picture on FB. I actually checked your page yesterday to see if you had by chance posted something Saturday. I saw pics of him and I had a feeling. (I didn't read the posts from Friday so I never saw the R.I.P. post.) He is definitely in a better place and is looking down on you smiling and saying Thank You for letting him live the best life he could!
So this week will be a busy week for me. I have my last IEPs for the year on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Friday I actually will only go in for my 7:30 IEP and then leave for home. Jim is having his big (or little) procedure that day and I will need to drive him home. I dread a weekend of dramatics from him. Hopefully they'll give him some good pain meds and I'll just dope him up. My IEPs should be no biggie but the Wednesday one is for my student whose dad is a complete and total a-hole. He didn't show last year but I have a feeling this year I won't be so lucky. I sent a draft of the IEP home last week and haven't heard back. UGH! Hopefully he's not going through it with a fine-toothed comb and picking everything out that he can drill me about at the meeting. DREAD! FROWN!! GRIMACE!!!
In other school news, I'm about to finish my final novel in my low LA class (Where the Red Fern Grows). After the movie, I have no idea what to do. We have three weeks left before exams (I think) and this week will be the final chapters and movie but what then? I don't want to start anything new. Maybe I'll do a project on the book but that will be painful with Diablo. He bitches about everything. It will be like pulling teeth just to get him to do anything. UGH! I'll figure something out.
Did You Know?
George Gershwin suffered partial hearing loss after a poppy seed became lodged in his ear canal. By the time it was removed, it had begun to sprout. Weird. I'm going to have an "everything" bagel for breakfast when I get to school - I better be careful and not get a poppy seed lodged in my ear. Although it might be kinda cool to have poppies sprouting out of my ears.
K - well, that's all I've got for now. All talk at ya later!

1 comment:
Thanks, that picture is one of my faves:)
Post a Comment