Saturday, May 14, 2011

Don't Hate Me!!!

Stupid Blogger!  For the past two days I haven't been able to get on to post.  I could see and read blogs but when I tried to sign in or tried to click on "new post" it would go to an error page.  So save your bitching and complaining for someone who gives a poop! 

I've had so much to share these past few days too so lets get started!

First of all - Jim's surgery went well.  He's now only half the man he used to be!  Hee hee.  Actually, he's had very little issue and swelling.  He even said in the car on the way home (I think he hated admitting it to me) that aside from a tiny
pinch when he got the local anesthesia, it wasn't any big deal.  Amazingly enough - he's barely shown his drama queen tendencies!  The one time when I'll actually put up with his moaning and groaning and what does he do?  He sucks it up and acts like a man.  Well, half a man.  Hee hee.  Jim will be taking it easy today and Sunday - staying at home and relaxing with ice on his junk - mainly to be safe but also he can't shower until tomorrow so we'll see how the rest of the weekend goes.

In Maggie news:  They are inducing her next Friday!  YEAH!!!  Can't wait to see that little baby thundercat!!!  (By the way, I had a dream last night that her water broke!)  I'm thinking that if she goes in Friday to have Eva, she'll have her most likely Saturday and then will come home on Monday (that's what the doc said).  I'll try and get up Sunday and we'll see what happens from there.  It will all depend on her hospital stay.  I'd love to come up Sunday, maybe help mom and Charlie get the house ready for the homecoming...spend the night and come home Monday!  But we'll see.  I'm putting the cart in front of the horse I guess.  I'M JUST SO EXCITED!!!

Today will be a tough day.  Mr. Kohl's funeral is at 11AM.  It will be nice to see everyone but I hate the reasons that people who are separated by continents get together.  I wish I could have been at the Reds game last night too...they were doing a moment of silence for Mr. K...isn't that sweet?  Not to mention that the Reds won BIG last night!  JOEY!!!  MVP! MVP! MVP!  Mr. Kohl would have been thrilled, I'm sure.  He and Grandma Kohl were probably up in heaven watching! 

Some holidays that we've missed while I've been unable to post?  Blame Someone Else Day (Kristyn did it! I celebrate that every day anyway!)  It was also Frog Jumping Day yesterday - sorry I missed that!  Oh, and Thursday was Hug Your Cat Day!  I'll go to the freezer and give Betty a little squeeze!  It's so wrong!

Weird that as the morning goes on the sky is getting darker and darker rather than lighter.  It's going to be a nasty day!  But of course because it's the weekend and that's become the norm anymore here in the tristate area. 

K - well, I better get Jim set up with some ice.  Later!

No comments: