Friday, October 15, 2010

National Grouch Day!

It's National Grouch Day!  Now I didn't wake up grouchy at all and hopefully I won't be made to get grouchy at work.  I do loves me a grouch though...Oscar the Grouch that is!

In other news, it's Boss's Day.  HA!!!  That's a joke.  Like I'm going to celebrate my boss who's an asshole.  I'll celebrate when he leaves! 

In Bubba news, I just looked at his head and it looks as though the lump has returned.  I'll have to have Jim call today.  I don't know what will happen but from what the doctor said on Wednesday - they'll want to see him ASAP to remove it.  Ugh!  Could be a long weekend.  I just hope he doesn't have to wear a cone. 

Okay - well, lets see...I can't think of anything else to talk about.  I better head out. Today is a complete and total video day.  I have two IEPs next week that I need to tweak.  Need a break from the crazies!  Later

No comments: