Happy Birthday Trippy!!! You are the best dad and brother and I hope you have a great day - you deserve it! I'll call you later - although you probably won't read this so anyway - have a great day!
By the way - I love this picture - I think the directive was "Do your 'Muir' smile"...hee hee!
Cute pic of Tripp and Mags with JJ. Hope they had great birthdays! I was catching up on your blog and the BFC stories are crakin me up. From what Kim said was on her facebook page, not all went well in her meeting. Will have to get the low-down on monday. Hee Hee!
1 comment:
Cute pic of Tripp and Mags with JJ. Hope they had great birthdays! I was catching up on your blog and the BFC stories are crakin me up. From what Kim said was on her facebook page, not all went well in her meeting. Will have to get the low-down on monday. Hee Hee!
Post a Comment