Sourest Day! Hm...is this in celebration of sour candy or is it in celebration for the counter-opposite of Sweetest Day where you celebrate exes? Ah...I've looked it up: Sourest day is the opposite of Sweetest Day (which Jim and I don't celebrate). It's for the jaded people - those whose lives have served them up lemons with no sugar to make it sweet. Soooo, maybe NOT a holiday for me. I don't feel jaded but I like the idea of an opposite of Sweetest Day (which is a stupid "holiday" conceived, as we all know, by the greeting card industry to sell cards!) I wonder when Bitter Day is.
Okay so when I got up this morning I wanted to stomp my foot and whine, "I don't wanna go to school!!!" Stomp!!! I completely feel like this was not a long enough weekend. I want to sit on my couch for one more day and continue working on my quilt. I got so far yesterday! If only I had one more day of lounging to work on it! STOMP!!!
So Bubba goes back to the vet today. Who knows what will happen. There is every chance that he will finally get his lump removed but who knows. Jim has to take him in at 11 - I believe - and then we'll see. If he does have his "surgery" I'll probably call in tomorrow even though I have an IEP. I'll just go in for my IEP and then come home. It's at 7:30 so I'll be back by 9:00. Ooohhh, then I could work on my quilt. Not that I want to have Bubba with a wound but I do want it gone so we can move on. And get him off the damn prednisone. I'm telling you - that shit makes Bubba fart like you wouldn't believe. I'm pretty sure we're going to have to repaint every room in the house because the fumes from his arse have melted the paint right off the walls. It is lethal!
K - I'd best head out. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment