Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sawing Logs

I slept like a baby last night, though I did wake up one time in the night, I went right back to sleep. I didn't have many dreams that I remember either, thank God.

So, it's hotter than Hades here. We had our hottest day of the year yesterday. Isn't that effed up? September 2nd and we hit 95. Today is supposed to be better: Only 92. Thank God my room at school is freezing. Of course, I just jinxed myself.

Tonight I was going to have Cajun chicken pasta for dinner but I want to use my newly fixed oven. It's so nice to be able to look over and see the time. I missed it. I don't know how women back in the day did it (Caroline Ingalls for example). Which reminds me: Maggie called me yesterday and said, "Caroline is going to be fine, thank God!" And I replied, "Oh, Little House? The one where she almost cuts her own leg off?" Isn't that funny that I knew exactly what she was talking about.

Okay, this is crazy: The first picture is of the REAL Caroline and Charles Ingalls. Man! That guy gives me the creeps! Not like the TV Charles who makes my heart go pitter patter! The real Caroline was kind of a looker though.
K, must scoot and try to skat.

1 comment:

maggie said...

He looks freaky. It reminds me of the photos of the dead in the movie "The Others".