Friday, September 07, 2007

Here's A Question...

Why is it that Bubba always seem to wake up at 4:00 a.m. and whine at MY side of the bed - not because he has to pee but because he wants me to lift his bubble butt up with Jim and I? Does he think I'm just laying there thinking about things and hoping that he'll come cuddle? And all of his whining? Guess who that wakes up - besides me? Yes, Sami. She gets upset thinking that Bubba is trying to infiltrate her place between Jim and my pillows - like his large rump could fit there. So she starts growling - in my ear and then, of course, I have to pee so I get up only to return to find that Bubba has gotten himself up on the bed, camped out at the foot of my side where there is room for a split hair and now Sami is laying in my exact spot. Is this love? I guess it is in some sort of doggy, third-dimensional, crotch-licking, butt-sniffing, tiger-striping universe. Oh, and do you think Jim even stirs? Nope, the big faker! He and I need to switch sides! They'd still come to their Mamma though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is what happens when your the mama. Can we help it if our dogs lives revolve aaround us? I loved the tiger stripping universe, that was funny.