Here I am, sitting on Maggie's computer, finally in California. Seems like the approach to the date to come here took forever and now, I'm sure that the weekend is going to fly by and next thing I know, I'll be sitting on the plane taking off for Cincinnati.
Currently, I'm sitting here while Maxi-pad the bulldog and Zoe the mutt gnaw on a chewy and C.C., the blind 17-year old wonder dog feels her way around the both of them. C.C. needs a seeing eye dog to lead her around. Although she does pretty well considering she can't see or hear and sometimes she just sort of tips over. Did I mention she's 17?
Anyway, I just wanted to reassure everyone - Mom - that I made it here safe and sound. I'm not missing work (namely the students) and I'll post a longer post later.

1 comment:
I am glad you made it there safely. I think C.C. and Pierre would be the best of friends. He could lead her around, because he can still see, but I'm sure that will be a thing of the past soon for him too.
Post a Comment