Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Calm Before The Storm

There isn't a thing going on. At least in the "entertainment" world. I'm sure there are lots of other things going on in the world but right now my mind needs to feed itself on a guilty pleasure and so I seek solace in the shenanigans of the rich and famous, and right now there isn't a thing going on. Which tells me: somethings brewing.

On another note: Nothing is going on in my life either. Except that, nope, nothing. I have a short week and an IEP tomorrow and Jim won't be eating dinner with me tonight because he'll be in Clifton eating with Fritz, Emily, John, Rob and his "lady" Carol. Knowing them, I'll expect to see Jim, or rather hear him come home around 10. See, Fritz can't get it together enough to plan a meal. He does well inviting people over but then he goes, "God, I have nothing planned! Ooh, and what am I going to do for silverware? Oh no! I don't have any pots and pans either. What can I make that will take no pots and pans and no silverware?" So then they end up eating around 9 which isn't something I'm willing to force myself to put up with. I know! I'm such a bitch but guess what?! I don't care. I'm not going to put up with that selfish crap anymore. I tried for a while but it causes too much havoc between Jim and I and it frustrates Jim because he thinks I'm frustrated. It's a cycle and one we can avoid so we do. Jim told me that Fritz asked him what time he would have to have things ready in order for me to come over and eat! Ha! How about never o'clock! Actually Jim should have just said 4:00. That way, everything would be ready around 6 or 7. And then when I don't show up, Jim can go, "Oh well. At least we'll still be able to eat at a reasonable time."
So that's all for now. I hate my nose. I woke up in the middle of the night and started sneezing. That's a first. Usually I can sleep through my allergies. Poor Sami - she thought it was time to get up and got all excited only to be disappointed. I love her.

1 comment:

maggie said...

That is a super cute picture of Sami. I like how bout never o"clock.