Monday, May 21, 2007

She's So Pretty!!!

I just drove my new car home!!! I love her. She's so pretty.

So, let's see...I left my house at 6:15; got to Hyundai at 6:30 and was home by 7:11. All the paperwork was prepared, I had a full tank of gas in my brand new car and she had been washed to a glimmering shine. Talk about easy! I would recommend Columbia Hyundai to anyone.

I can't wait until the morning so I can drive to work with all the blue interior lights shining and the sunroof cranked open (which means I'm not going to blow my hair dry tomorrow).

YEAH!!!

K - I'm going to go take a bath to try and wind down so I can sleep and not think about my pretty new car.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yea!!! I was hoping you would post and that everything would have gone well at HYUN-dai (picture karate chop move). I can't wait to see your new car. What time will you be arriving at school? I want to see the blue lights too. :-)

Dogs Mom said...

I'll be there b/w 6:20 and 6:30. If you aren't there, I'll wait in the parking lot.

Lisa said...

See you then! I'm so excited, and it's not even my car. :-)