It certainly has been a while since I posted about my dreaded colleagues and I really feel that with recent events they deserve a little attention. Negative attention, of course. And specifically, I should say that it is only one colleague that I truly hate (I accidentally typed hat).
Let's call her, um, Lil. Lil Platt.
My recent mantra, and I like to say it at least once an hour, just so no one forgets, is "I hate Lil Platt". Seriously. I do. I know its a strong feeling and statement but I can honestly say it without an ounce of regret. And I say it loud and clear with my head held high. Now, you may think that it's a waste of energy but truthfully, it isn't that way at all. It isn't taking anything "out" of me because it's such a natural feeling. It just is. Like the air you breath. I mean how else should I feel about total incompetence? Or a complete inability to be organized? Or a voice that's like fingernails on a chalkboard? (FYI - she does this thing with her speech where she puts on this weird accent or rolls her r's. It's so annoying. I want to slap her as hard as I can right across her ugly face every time she does it) And then she'll put on this stupid a$$ baby voice to the kids and you can just tell that they hear it and hate her all the more.
And you should see the shoes she wears. They are these cheap a$$ looking sandals with all those stupid straps that are supposed to look like Teva's (and she wears ugly white ones). And she wears them with skirts that should normally be dressy but with these shoes they make her look like an old lady. I bet she gets them out of the Sunday paper coupon section where they sell those orthopedic shoes for people that are 114 and who can't really walk. Oh, and she shouldn't wear short skirts by the way because she has cankles and her legs look like logs - they have no shape.
Oh, and here's a thing that sucks: Next year the one administrator that has been on the Sped side since Mr. Higgins died is leaving. She's leaving because the current administration has basically turned dirty and conniving and they are forcing her out. Guess who's nose (whole head) is completely up their arses? That's right, Lil Platt. The most unorganized, incompetent, dumb f$&k in our department has the principal and vice-principals ears. UGH!!! I just hope that the rest of the building doesn't think she represents the rest of us or at least me and my roommate. Although I have had more than one regular ed teacher come up to me and say how annoying she is. So see, it isn't just me. I mean, yeah, I'm a bit&% but at least I'm up front about it.
K. I'm done ranting (until the next time she annoys the f&$k out of me - which will be tomorrow I'm sure).

1 comment:
I'm sure Lil Platt will be annoying all week - heck, probably for the rest of her life actually. Oh well, at least we're not her kid or her husband. Poor them!!!
Post a Comment