Sunday, July 09, 2006

Relaxing Sunday

I've made it home from the pool (I ended up going and it ended up being beautiful) and I'm tired and sun stroked and starving!!! Currently I'm cooking (Penne pasta with vodka cream sauce with peas, salad and garlic bread) and drinking a glass of red wine that is going straight to my head since all I've had to eat today are pretzels (and beer). I look forward to a night of relaxing and reading my book. My diet is going well and that makes me want to celebrate with a trip to the whippy dip. I will probably forego that, however, and simply make a chocolate milk shake (with fat free ice cream of course). Now, understand, I'm just trying to eat better and exercise more - I'm not really "dieting" as I think that is pointless. My theory - since you asked - eat right and eat in moderation. Don't deprive yourself but don't binge either.

So, enough with preaching. I'm still confounded about my beetles and wish for some green-thumb advice. Those of you out there who have an idea about ridding your garden from the dreaded Japanese Beetle (other than with the palms of my hands or the soles of my shoes) please HELP!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'll email my "master gardener" friend about the beetles. I'll let you know if I find out anything.