Sunday, July 23, 2006

Big Day, Big Day

Okay so it's 8:41 and I'm in a big rush to get everything done today that I need to get done. I've walked the dogs and taken Bubba on his mile (nice and cool this morning) as well as eaten breakfast.
I need to do the following today:
Make pasta salad for the block party
Make list for Jim to go to grocery
Clean the house a bit (though doesn't need much since I did a major clean Thursday)
Finish laundry for PIB
Get all food together for PIB
Go to Raeburn to hang with Maggie and parents and lay in sun
Come home and get ready for block party
Attend block party
Call Diane
Pack (don't forget crossword section of newspaper from week to compete with Trip in crossword showdown)
Go to bed early so we can wake up early to leave for PIB after loving on the dogs (boo)
Change sheets

I'm sure there's more but I'm too crazed to think about it now. So, if I don't have time to post again, I'll be back Friday.

Note to self: Don't forget to pack underwear (like anyone ever does).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Have fun in PIB!! Enjoy the last hurrah of the summer! Mine is coming in a couple of weeks. Be safe and watch out for those snakes!!