Sorry about getting to my post later than usual again. I was afraid that if I didn't get the boys walked, we'd get rained out. I'll be happy tomorrow when Jim can take care of Boo. Not that I mind but Scout's jonesin' for a longer walk, I think.
The weather ended up clearing out a bit yesterday so I was able to get in the spa and do a bit of tanning. It was lovely if a little warm. My water is having a hard time cooling down and there's really nothing I can do about that. Maybe I'll buy some giant bags of ice and add that. Hmm...
Plans today: After I finish this I'll go do some yoga. Yesterday I ended up doing an upper body workout instead of yoga. I need to do some stretching today though. I think I'll also do a nice swim after that. Beyond that I have no plans and I don't plan on going anywhere today. Dinner will be pulled BBQ chicken with Cole slaw and fries. Something easy.
I finished the Correspondent and LOVED it. I give it 5 stars. Highly recommend. I need to find another book to download on my iPad. I've been lucky lately with my picks and hopefully that will continue. Too often in the past few months I'll be reading a book I'm just not that into and so I just don't finish them. In the past I'd muddle through but ain't nobody got time for that!
Weekend plans: We have Saturday plans with the Nunns. I think the thought is we'll go out early afternoon to Pins Mechanical in Deerfield, play some duckpin, maybe some pinball, then go to 50 West for a beer and maybe Sonder. From there we'll go to dinner (not sure where) and then home. I offered to drive but then Lauren had the idea that we could have one of her kids drop us off and from there we could Uber. We'll see about that.
And that's all for now. Time to get my yoga on and chill out. Happy Friday! Happy weekend. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment