I don't know what's up with my belly but I had another bout of awful last night. Well, actually it hit me at 4:30 this morning and I'm hoping it's done. I'm not sure though so I'm trying to wait a few before walking Scout. I don't want to be away from home and suddenly need to shit my pants. That would suck. Sorry about the TMI.
BTW - I'm back home. It was a quick trip to Columbus and I was home by 10:00 yesterday morning. After walking Scout, all I did was hang at home, lay in the sun while spinning around in my spa and chilling. It was kind of lovely.
Of course today isn't going to be as lovely because I have to now the front yard. I dread it. I need to get my shit together so I'm not dying in the heat too but with my belly acting the fool, I dreading it even more.
Uh oh! Just saw a story about an exploding stomach bug spreading. Thankfully, I've not had any lettuce of late, which they believe is the cause.
Did I mention that my neighbors across the way have separated? This is the couple next door to Doug and Lauren who we often hang out with. They have three girls (1 off to college, another entering 10th and the youngest is 7th, I think) and I have a bad feeling that he did something bad. All I know is that he moved out and she is "devastated". I think they've been together since maybe high school or just after that. If it's something to do with extramarital antics, what the fuck!? People suck. Way to ruin lives. If that's not what it is, ugh!
Not sure what's for dinner tonight but I'm thinking curry chicken salad and corn. If I make that, I need to go to Aldi. We'll see how I feel after my mowing. I need to buy a riding mower. However, I can't do that unless I get a shed because I'd have nowhere to keep it.
Okay time to get a move on and walk Scout. Wish me luck on the mowing. Oh, and safe travels to the Egberts today who are headed south to the Alabama shore.
Happy Wednesday...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment