After leaving the pool, we were both tired (I'd basically been awake since 2:30 although I did doze a bit until my alarm went off at 5:00) so we took a nap. From there we hung out until it was time for dinner. We headed to The Forge, ate at the bar and were back home probably by 7:30. (Maggie ordered their chicken sandwich and I got the smash burger. We split them and each had a little of the others.) We started to watch a new Netflix movie but it was awful so we turned it off, chatted for a bit then hit the hay.
Plans for the day: I was going to go workout at the gym but I'm not feeling it. Instead, I'll go with Maggie when she walks Birdie. Maybe we'll go around the monument? Who knows? We can do what we want. After our walk, I'm sure there will be a celebratory/reward mimosa in our future. Beyond all that the day is wide open. It's pretty overcast and dreary looking here and muggy as hell (I sure wish the wind would kick up...there's not a leaf moving on the trees) but it doesn't look like it's going to rain until maybe tonight but I really don't care. If it's sunny we may go to the pool. If it isn't we may go shopping...have lunch...play games.
Dinner tonight: I'm not sure what we'll have but probably the taquitos Maggie brought up.
And that's all I've got. I'm just waiting for Maggie to get her shit together so we can walk Birdie. Happy Monday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment