Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Crunch Time

I have a ton to do today but thankfully I got a lot done yesterday. I did NOT go to Aldi like I'd originally planned though because I hate the Aldi on Fields Ertel. I decided to wait until today and go to the Milford one. I think it was a good decision. I did make a quick stop at Target though and got new sheets. Ooh, that reminds me that I need to put those in the dryer. 

Here's what I have to do today: 
  • Walk Scout (I'll do that after I finish here)
  • Mow the front yard (which I need to do before the crazy heat hits...I barely made it through mowing the backyard yesterday)
  • Go to Aldi
  • Clean (I'll put Jim to work on this though)
  • Marinate the pork tenderloin
  • Pack
  • Do laundry
  • Organize in prep for leaving tomorrow
  • Pack what I can in the car
I'll be able to get most of that done this morning. Hopefully when I pack today I won't forget anything like I did the last two times I went to PIB. I forgot workout shirts one time and workout bras another. I'm a dummy. 

OMG, yesterday I sent Diane a text like I usually do a couple days before vacay to make sure she knows when we're leaving and just say, "Hey, you still good for house/dog sitting?" Well, when I did she responded with "Haha". Uh oh. Apparently when I texted with her in March, I'd told her I would cement my July dates that Friday and I never did. Thank the baby Jesus she didn't book anything else and will still be able to take care of my babies. I'm such an asshole! 

So I follow Pink on IG. Normally her posts consist of hilarious memes and one today made me laugh out loud. It said, "Dogs lick us because we have bones inside and scientists say they want them." That shit is funny. 

This one also cracked me up: 

Oh, Jimmy's up. I expected him to sleep longer. Although he said he got home at 11:30 so that's not too bad. 

Okay well, I'd best get a move on. Obvs I won't be posting tomorrow because I plan on being on the road EARLY (6ish) but I will be taking my computer so you'll at least have something to read while I'm gone. You're welcome. Later!

No comments: