Yesterday was really glorious for a few reasons. A) As I mentioned my boys let me sleep until 6ish. B) Jim was out of the house by 11 because he wanted to get some painting done at his friends house who he's helping out; he also had a doctor's appointment at 2:30 and had to be at work by 4:00. C) I didn't have to shovel the driveway. Interestingly, the snow never really stuck to the roads. At least in my neighborhood. D) I managed to get a good amount of mindless TV watching in and generally had a very relaxing day.
Jim has ANOTHER appointment today and then on Friday. All of this (except Friday) is in preparation for his upcoming surgery. It's a lot and he deals with it like a champ. Friday's appointment is with his new dermatologist. His previous one has cut back her practice to exclude those pain in the asses like Jim. I think she's just doing typical body checks now.
Last night I used my new crimper to make quesadillas and they were awesome. Worked like a charm. I ended up air frying them in my Ninja flip which also worked like a charm. I love it when a kitchen gadget that you saw online and thought looked pretty awesome actually turns out to be awesome. Some of them don't.
And that's about all the exciting news I've got. I guess I'll hit the road. I have to adjust my Google Classroom assignments. Happy Wednesday. (I started typing Tuesday.)

No comments:
Post a Comment