Tuesday, February 10, 2026

Sneak Attack

My little baby Boo is so funny and quirky. Every time he goes to get a drink of water, he has to sneak up on the bowl, as though it's going to jump up and bite him. When he gets there, he sidles up to the right side of the bowl and ever so gently gets his fill. Then, after he's finished, he reverses, walks backward in retreat before finally turning around and walking away. I don't know why he does this. Sometimes I wish I could get inside his head and figure him out. Love him so much. 

Jim's working 2nd shift tonight. Apparently for the job he was on last week, the carpet layers were supposed to be there over the weekend but they never showed up. He says it's only for today which is fine with me. We have plenty of leftovers and I can put him to work while he's home. His job today is just to vacuum. That's easy. Oh, and he'll have to walk Boo before he goes. 

I'm pretty excited for the temps today. It should get to 52! Holy merde! The boys can't wait to run around the yard again. Yesterday Boo tried walking around in the snow but it was so deep he couldn't quite find his purchase. Oh well. Soon baby.

In case you didn't know or maybe just forgot: People are stupid. I've been dealing with my treasurer at school of late and he's pissing me off. Backstory: We have an HSA. In the past, our HSA "bank" was Chard Snyder. Apparently they're raising their rates or some such bullshit so we're moving to American Fidelity. In October, everyone in the district met with a rep to go through enrollment. At that time, everyone also filled out a form to transfer the money from Chard to AF. This is a process that takes 4 weeks to complete and didn't start until January 26th. So I'm keeping an eye out, watching, waiting and then Lisa mentions a fee in her Chard account which had never happened before. So I look at my account and lo and behold there are two $4 fees in January. WTF? So I email the treasurer and he says that this is the fee that Chard is charging for those who are choosing to keep there money with them. Uh, nope. I put through the transfer paperwork. He said I didn't. I said, I did. I contacted my Insurance rep dude and he said, yup, I did in fact fill out the paperwork for transfer. I then sent another email telling my treasurer this and to fix the issue and of course, crickets. I better get a response today and skulls are going to crack! Dummies. 

Okay, I've bitched enough. Happy Tuesday! Later!

No comments: