Friday, February 27, 2026

Bad Way To Start Off

I have a niggling headache and it hurts and is bugging the shit out of me. Ugh! And I can't take any ibuprofen or anything because I already took a Tylenol arthritis pill when I woke up. Actually, I could take one more. Just did. I think it has everything to do with my shot, which I took last night. That's one of the few side effects I get.

So happy to say I made it through a full week at school. I'm not sure that's happened yet since we've been back from winter break. Or maybe there was one week that was complete. I don't know. Good thing though, next week will be a short week for me. I'm taking Friday off for a doctor's appointment and then I plan on heading to Columbus. Something to look forward to. 

Weekend plans: I have no idea. It's supposed to be nice. We might head down to Dead Low Brewery (on Kellogg Ave) for lunch Saturday. I really like that place and they have a huge menu, of which there are many things I want to try. We'll see if Doug and Lauren want to join but if not, no worries; I don't mind hanging with my husband. Beyond that who knows. 

I'm afraid my spa might have another leak. Isn't that a bunch of horseshite!? Periodically I add water to it because you know, it just naturally loses some as time goes by. However, I think I added some about 2 weeks ago, and yesterday it just seemed too low for only two weeks. I'll keep an eye on it the next couple days. I still need them to replace the pads that came unglued so two birds I guess. Thankfully spring is near and so that can happen soon. 

Easy day at school with no meetings. I'm showing a video in my history class and one of my ELA classes (the other ELA we'll read a chapter) so I should get some work done at my desk. 

Dinner tonight will be cheese coneys and I have a feeling Jim will want a 3-way as well. I'm fine with that. 

Okay well, that's all I've got. Happy Friday! Later!

No comments: