After all our fun in the water it was time for a little relaxation and some Skip-Bo. We played 4 games in all and we all won one. Woot! Dinner was spaghetti and a salad. The Arbaughs then went to Dairy Isle for a little treat (I stayed home and called Jimmy) and before bed we tuned into the All-Star game. I didn't last too long; I think I was in bed by about 9:00?
I was up at 6:00 and slept like a little baby rock. I'm sleeping in the old twin bedroom and that bed feels so good especially with the issues I've had with my back lately. Susan and I went and worked out and on the way home, stopped for some coffee at Topsy Turvy.
Plans for the day: Maggie and Eva should be here around 10, hopefully catching the 9:30. We're expecting a bit o' rain today but hopefully it will be out of here by about 1:00. From there, I'm guessing you can find us at the pool.
Not sure what we'll do for dinner tonight. Maybe tacos, maybe chicken something who knows and who cares. I'm sure it will be delicious.
And that's all I've got. I guess I'll wait until Maggie gets here to have a mimosa. Happy (what day is it?) Wednesday. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment