The weekend went way too fast but as Jim said, it's a good thing we're going back to work today because we can't keep drinking beer all day in the driveway! Actually, I really didn't drink that much yesterday because I was so sick of drinking! (Who ever thought they'd hear that from me?)
So yeah, the weekend was good! Saturday we spent the day at Trip and Susan's new house helping to prep the walls for paint. Jim and I took wallpaper down and Trip and Susan washed the walls. It's a great house in a really nice and pretty neighborhood. They have so much room and I'm just so excited for all the rehab to get done and for them to get in. J.J. seems excited too. I asked him if he was happy or sad about moving and he said, "A little of both." How thoughtful that kid is! Love him.
Saturday we came home and just played cards with the neighbors. Sunday I took Jim to Shooters and then we played the rest of the day. Jim's set up the whiffle all field again in the circle so we played some whiffle ball and corn hole and of course, cards.
I took a lovely bike ride yesterday around the neighborhood. They repaved a road that was a menace recently and my butt was happy. The boys went on lots of walks this weekend (I think total, Scout walked 11 1/2 miles for the three days) and I think they're also ready for us to get back to work. They're exhausted.
The week at work should be easy. Just reading (in LA) and starting new chapters in Bio and US History and it's a short week so bonus.
Okay well, I'd best get a move on. Happy Tuesday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment