Wednesday, September 25, 2019

A Love Of Tampons

Have I mentioned before that my dogs love tampons!? It's just another reason I need menopause to take full affect because every time I accidentally leave a box of tampons within reach of Boo, he destroys the box and I find partially torn apart tampons around the house and yard for days. It's ridiculous. I told Jim last night after the boys had been too quiet for too long that they were up to something but did he believe me? Maybe but did he check on them? No! He didn't and now I'm out $7 (the approximate cost of tampons). Ridiculous!

Speaking of the boys, they are being so bad this morning. First they went outside and started barking at my neighbor who was out with his dog. Then, they went tearing outside...chasing each other with Boo in the lead carrying, guess what? A tampon. And then they proceeded to bark at each other while running in circles. Ugh! They love this time of year.

Almost done with this week in terms of kids. Phew. One annoying thing is that there's a teacher from another district who is coming to observe my science class tomorrow. I'm not quite sure why she's coming to observe my class but I know she's young and the sped director said in an email that she's "feeling isolated". I'm not sure what that means. And apparently the circumstances with this woman's class is completely different from my class so I don't know what she expects to get from watching me. Not to mention my kids are a shit storm who are probably learning a minuscule amount because science is WAY above their head. I mean, we're talking about atoms and protons, neutrons and electrons. They can't grasp shit that's staring them right in the face. How are they supposed to understand stuff they can't even see? Anyway - chick coming is probably going to be a big waste of her time but whatever...makes no never mind to me.

Can I just tell you that the show "The Masked Singer" looks so f&%king stupid? I have no desire to watch that stupid show. I have enough stupid shows to watch anyway.

The heat is headed back this way. We'll be back into the 90s for the weekend and into October, apparently. I just hope that by the time we have our weekend in PIB, things are a little cooler.

I'm excited for Sunday!? Why? NOT for the Bengals (who play Monday anyway) but because Jim and I are going to lunch and the to watch Downton Abbey! Woot!

Okay - that's all I've got. Time to get a move on. Happy Wednesday! Later.

No comments: