That's what Scout just said to me as I scolded him to stop pulling the flowers off the hibiscus trees! That boy just doesn't listen! And he really loves hibiscus flowers!
So the weekend: First of all, Jim and I went to see Downton Abbey and thoroughly enjoyed it. It wasn't much different than sitting in my own family room watching a show I love! They picked up, pretty much where they left off (a year and a half later, I think). Things were much the same except Carson's role had changed. The focus of the movie was a visit by the king and queen to Downton. There was a lot of Branson in it, which made me happy because he was one of my faves and there were a LOT of little one-liners and digs by the Dowager. If you're a DA fan, you'll be satisfied and they left it with the possibility of another one.
Other than that, the weekend was good. Saturday, Jim and I had big plans to do a bunch of stuff but I had a rough night (up most of the night with some stomach issues) and so we only managed to do part of what we'd planned. We did manage to get Jim new glasses (he'll pick them up today), have lunch and grocery shop but that's it. We came home and just relaxed for the rest of the night. I was in bed by 8:00 because I just wasn't feeling great...I needed some rest I guess.
Sunday, I got up and felt 100% better. I walked Scout, who wanted to run after every single squirrel he saw (exhausting) and even managed to ride my bike after getting back from the movie. Even though I walked Saturday, I just felt like I didn't get my full exercise on so the bike ride was needed. Plus, it was a beautiful day though hot as hell. I made dinner, we watched some TV and I was in bed early.
My week this week should be no big deal. I'll take a half day Friday and we're starting a new book this week in LA (Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None). Nothing major...no meetings.
And that's all I've got. Not exactly sure what I'm doing today in LA so I'd best get a move on. Happy Monday...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment