![]() |
| Kerr Hall...my dorm |
In other news - IT'S FRIDAY!!! I'm so happy. This was a long week! I look forward to hanging with the neighbors tonight and then Saturday Jim and I are going to a local restaurant - Bite. We made reservations a couple weeks ago (hard to get a table last minute) and I've been looking forward to this. It's a BYOB place so that will cut down on the bill! I like that...more restaurants should do that. Other than that - we'll be doing some clearing out in the basement and I want to get the guest room that serves as my exercise room straightened up as well.
The weather is still hot though not humid so it doesn't feel that bad. I'll be happy when it cools down around Monday and we get some rain but until then...I'll just go with the flow.
Tonight for dinner will be some chicken/shrimp kabobs in a teriyaki sauce, corn and probably some roasted potatoes. Something easy for a Friday night. Last night we didn't eat until 7:00 because the neighbors kept showing up. Oh well...who cares. I was still in bed by 8:00ish.
Okay - well, it's final test day for Hamlet...YAY! History we'll continue watching Hugo and in Biology we'll wrap up reading Science World, the magazine I ordered for the year.
Happy Friday! Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment