I blame Eva since she was sick too and I don't think I've had that type of illness hit me since I was maybe her age.
So to sum up (and sorry for any graphic information): I started my illness around midnight Sunday into Monday. I definitely tried to get through school on Monday but with my visit to the restroom ever increasing there, I knew it wasn't going to be possible. I went home around 10:30 or 11:00. I continued that path through the day but overall, I wasn't feeling awful (except my tookus). I even managed to eat dinner on Monday evening (big mistake!!!). Around 2:30 AM Monday into Tuesday I started throwing up and didn't stop until yesterday afternoon. UGH! I couldn't keep anything down except water and the evacuation happened from all points. Jim came home around 5:30 with coca-cola and chicken noodle soup. Nothing has ever tasted so good as that coke and I managed to get most of the noodles and broth down (couldn't eat the chicken). Luckily it all stayed down too.
Around 6:30 I took a shower (the first since Monday morning) and around bedtime - 9:00 - I made my last painful trip to the terdlit. Thank the baby Jesus because I think I'm nearly out of TP (not really but you get what I'm putting down, right?). I did take today off because I didn't know how I was going to do today. I'm still not completely well, I'm still really weak, achy - from throwing up, I guess - and exhausted but I'm definitely on the upswing. Nothing sounds good to me except coke and cinnamon toast (that's what Eva had for dinner last night) but as time goes by, I'm sure I'll get my appetite back (unfortunately). That's one way to lose weight.
One of the worst things from yesterday (aside from throwing up and the other) was having to deal with all the disgusting food commercials on TV. It was terrible. Everything made me want to run for the porcelain throne! Especially the Hardees commercial for a certain burger I don't even want to think about. It literally was on every 15 minutes. And I won't be eating kale salad anytime soon. YUCK!
Okay - I'm done talking about my illness. Hopefully I didn't get anyone sick (especially Jim).
Today I'll just chill on the couch. Jim's working 2nd shift for the next two days which I'm happy about because A) he'll get things done in the reno and B) I have to be at school late tomorrow so Sami won't be alone for too long. And then, WOW, it's Friday. YAY!
K - best relax...happy Wednesday. Thanks to all my girls at school who have helped and covered for me. So sorry! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment