I'd like to apologize for NOT posting yesterday. We had an apparent outage when I awoke in the AM and so couldn't follow through on my normal routine. I told my mom I would post this morning...so here you are (almost forgot, by the way).
I mean, is there anything better than a Cookie Monster Blooper reel!? Uh, NO! My fave part is when he says, "Me okay...me okay...me trooper!" It's such a conundrum as to who is my favorite muppet: Cookie Monster or Grover...tough to decide...currently we are tied.
In other news - I got home yesterday and as I drove into my neighborhood, I encountered Jimmy walking Sami. Such a nice surprise...my hubby was home early and Sami was getting her walk on! Woot!!! I thus felt it important to take a moment and reward us both with a treat after a long week. Off to Shooters! From there we came home, Jim headed out for Chipotle and afterward, I took to the tub...the bathtub that is. I enjoyed some bubbles and the Mumford and Sons channel on Pandora. I actually had more Pearl Jam and Eddie Vedder than M&S but I've got NO complaints because I loves me some Pearl Jam!!!
Plans today: I'm going to grocery shop, exercise and maybe do some dancing...and quilting. Jim's going to do some reno. Plans on that are to get the molding up and get the vanity in with faucet, toilet roll holder and mirror. From there, we'll start demo-ing the laundry room, which I can actually help with. My hope is that we will get EVERYTHING done by the time we go to PIB in May. I would like to get it all done by the first weekend in May but we'll see. I've told Jim his complaints and boo-hooing is going to just have to get sucked up (his ass) and he's just going to have to power through. We'll see how that goes...I'll just have to keep him well hydrated and fed to ensure he doesn't implode on me. I've got my work cut out!
K - I'm out. Time to get to Kroger and get Jim up and off his ass! Happy Saturday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment