Slept until nearly 7:30...nice. Bubba woke up at 6:30 and started whining but I pretended not to hear because I knew Jim would get up. As well he should! I don't have to work and it was HIS TURN! He did get up and then I slept for another hour...nice. I was dreaming of being in Hawaii too...not that I've ever been there but it sure was beautiful.
So today...my plans are to get my ham balls and buffalo chicken cupcakes made . I'll do some laundry, walk my sweet girl and just chill. Dinner with the family is at 7:00 tonight at Rafferty's in Kentucky...Trip's working but Susan and J.J. will be there. I'm assuming Trippy will wait on us. Always fun. Can't wait to see everyone...Cullen and Eva. I had a dream Cullen's hair was really long and in a ponytail. As though they don't have hair cutting places in MN.
I currently have a headache starting...need to get me some naproxen and breakfast so I'll cut this short. I'm sure I'll have some photos to post for tomorrow. K - I'm out...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment