Thursday, November 08, 2012

Is It Friday

At first this week seemed to fly by...even with P/T conferences on MONDAY (ridiculous by the way).  Then yesterday came and I thought, all day, that it was Thursday.  And the kids all felt like it was Monday (they had Tuesday off).  Waking up today was HARD and that's after I fell asleep at 8PM.  I didn't even get to watch Survivor.  And I thought when I awoke, "Ah, Friday." And then I realized, "SHIT!  Thursday!"  Ugh.  Oh well, only today and tomorrow and then the weekend and sleep and no plans and hanging out and Shooters and maybe out to dinner and maybe Shooters again!

So you know how little things excite?  Well yesterday I had to run to Costco...dog food, chicken, turkey bacon, shampoo, toothpaste etc.  And do you know what made me happy?  Costco's brand - Kirkland - now makes toothpaste! And it's whitening!?  I'm psyched   Can't wait to try it...but I'll have to wait because I can't open a tube before the old tube is gone!  Does toothpaste go bad?  I would assume it does.  Anyway - I also went to Target to get some essential toiletries...and to see if they had a bean bag (sort of a motivational thing I wanted to try in the classroom)...I wanted to get a couch or a sectional but it won't fit in our room.  Anyway - I hated the beanbags at Target so I'm still on the lookout.  I bet Ikea would have some but I'm not going there until the holidays when I can go in the middle of the week.

And that's about all the excitement I've got going on right now.  I'm so happy the political commercials have now been replaced with Christmas - and I'm NOT joking.  I LOVE X-MAS and don't care who knows it!

K - I'm out...later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AND our birthdays are coming!!!

Dogs Mom said...

YAY!!!