Monday, November 05, 2012

Should Be A LONNNGGGG Week

This is one of those weeks I DO NOT look forward to.  First today is P/T conferences.  I hate being at school for so long...it's exhausting.  Second - and this is actually not a total negative - tomorrow is an in-service day.  That's good because no kids but bad because I'll be sitting in meetings all day.  Hopefully not all the meetings will be pointless.  Third - and again this is slightly good - tomorrow is Election Day and I'm WORRIED!  However, I will be happy when it's all over and I don't have to stress about what's going to happen anymore. I know it's stupid to stress but I really worry about this country if "my guy" doesn't win.  I mean do I think the other guy will start WWIII and decimate the USA?  No but as a woman, teacher and middle class citizen, he isn't going to do anything good for me.  With all that said, I'll still put a smile on my face and muddle through it...not to mention the weekend looks beautiful and I have NO plans.  Love having no plans sometimes...except to sit on my ass and relax.

Yesterday was exhausting.  Really I did nothing.  Well, I take that back...I did help Jim in the yard.  I blew all the leaves into piles...Jim raked.  We came in at lunch, ate, I took a bath, we then both laid down to watch football, both fell asleep and Jim finally went back out to bag the leaves around 4:00.  He'll have to finish with all that this week.  I was in bed by 7:30 and asleep by 8:00.  Slept the night through and feel much better.

And that's about all I've got.  Better get finished here and head out.  K - later!


No comments: